Kenshi's passive is incredibly good when he is teamed up with a Martial artist (of your choice) and a Spec Ops character. He has one of the highest attacks among the silver characters and we can see him fight against the gold character very often. I would sometimes use him together with Sonya Blade - Demolition and Scorpion - Ninjutsu for +100% attack boost, to finish up battles in seconds.
His special attack one is the same as with all other Kenshi character as it power drains your opponent which makes it really useful.
Dual Nature: Attack Boost, Health Boost - +40% attack when teamed with Martial Artists; +40% health when teamed with Spec Ops.
- Tele-Push- Attack: Medium damage + Power Drain
- Rising Sword - Attack: High damage
- Spinning Blade - Attack: Very high damage + Luck
- Telekinetic Master - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kenshi characters
- Acute Senses - Bonus Health for all Kenshi characters
- Ancestral Souls - Bonus Recovery for all Kenshi characters
And here is a video review of Kenshi:
Passives and special attacks were outstanding, also fun to play and very useful.