Sub-Zero doesn't have great stats, however, his passive ability, special attack and his signature equipment makes up for it. His Special Attack 1 is well known since the very 1st Mortal Kombat game and it does an excellent job. I would almost never use special attack 2 when fighting with Sub-Zero and will always manage to defeat the opponents somehow. He is best teamed with other Martial Artist for best synergy.
Discipline: Health Boost - +15% health for Martial Artist teammates.
- Ice Ball - Attack: Medium damage + Freeze
- Icy Slide - Attack: High damage
- Frost Bomb - Attack: Very high damage + Shield
- Cryomancer - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Sub-Zero characters
- Clan: Lin Kuei - Bonus Health for all Sub-Zero characters
- Brother: Noob Saibot - Bonus Recovery for all Sub-Zero characters
Scorpion has really good stats, useful passive ability and great special attacks. He is even better if teamed with silver Kung Jin, who will give him an additional critical hit chance. He is a lot of fun if you haven't any other scorpions and will definitely help you a lot in challenge mode.
Deadly Arts: Attack Boost - 15% attack for Martial Artist teammates
- Spear - Attack: Medium damage + Stun
- Eternal Vengeance - Attack: High damage
- Flameport - Attack: Very high damage + Curse
- Wraith - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Scorpion characters
- Clan: Shirai Ryu - Bonus Health for all Scorpion characters
- Rival: Sub-Zero - Bonus Recovery for all Johnny Cage characters
Whist most silver character are limited with a 15% boost on Attack, Health, etc., Kung Jin's passive ability gives all martial artists +30% critical hit chance. Together with his Shaolin Bow equipment, this could go up to 55% for him. He moves swiftly and his special attack 1 can be cast from any distance.
Precision: Critical Chance - +30% critical hit chance for all Martial Artist teammates.
- Arrow - Attack: Medium damage
- Dive Kick - Attack: High damage + Fear
- Cartwheel - Attack: Very high damage + Blind
- Rapid Fire - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kung Jin characters
- Chakram Mastery - Bonus Health for all Kung Jin characters
- Family Honor - Bonus Recovery for all Kung Jin characters
Kenshi's passive is incredibly good when he is teamed up with a Martial artist (of your choice) and a Spec Ops character. He has one of the highest attacks among the silver characters and we can see him fight against the gold character very often. I would sometimes use him together with Sonya Blade - Demolition and Scorpion - Ninjutsu for +100% attack boost, to finish up battles in seconds.
His special attack one is the same as with all other Kenshi character as it power drains your opponent which makes it really useful.
Dual Nature: Attack Boost, Health Boost - +40% attack when teamed with Martial Artists; +40% health when teamed with Spec Ops.
- Tele-Push- Attack: Medium damage + Power Drain
- Rising Sword - Attack: High damage
- Spinning Blade - Attack: Very high damage + Luck
- Telekinetic Master - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kenshi characters
- Acute Senses - Bonus Health for all Kenshi characters
- Ancestral Souls - Bonus Recovery for all Kenshi characters
Mortal Kombat Mobile Silver Characters Overview
The silver characters are the second-tier characters, and as you could probably imagine, they are stronger than the Bronze characters but weaker than the Gold characters. They have 3 special attacks and most of them if not all have gear that can give them some extra ability. They are really helpful when it comes to building up your gold characters set, as you could use them to level up faster (eg. pick your stronger silver character and two level 1 gold characters for a fight in Faction Wars, after a few rounds your gold character will probably have level 10-15 and have similar stats as your silver). Having silver characters is also crucial when you fight in challenge mode. Easy and Hard difficulty, each requires silver characters for two of the towers. You might have a strong gold team, but without silver, you won't be able to complete all of them. Most people enjoy playing with Scorpion because of his special attack 1. I've used him to defeat my first ever Diamond Klassic Reptile.