D'Vorah's passive ability makes her perfect against characters that do high basic attack and have Bleed and Poison DOTs, such as Reptile and Mileena. She has low health, but then again, her passive protects her from the basic attack hits. When it comes to her Special attacks, her SP2 does high damage + Slow giving her a slight advantage over her opponent. I would pair her with other outworld characters, who might give her some health or attack boost.
Exoskeleton: Damage Reflect, Immunity: Poison & Bleed - Spikes damage opponents who use basic attacks. Immune to poison and bleed.
- Ovipositor Rush - Attack: Medium damage
- Spawning Puddle - Attack: High damage + Slow
- The Scourge - Attack: Very high damage + Curse
- The Swarm - Bonus Attack in percentage for all D'Vorah characters
- Appendages - Bonus Health for all D'Vorah characters
- Dragonfly Wings - Bonus Recovery for all D'Vorah characters