Reptile has low health and attack in contrast to his toughness and recovery which are uncommonly high. His passive ability together with his equipment and special attack 3 makes him incredibly durable against strong opponents. He is best teamed with other outworld characters.
Survival of the Fittest: Health Boost - 15% health for outworld teammates.
- Acid Puke - Attack: Medium damage + Poison
- Krawl - Attack: High damage
- Klaw Pounce - Attack: Very high damage + Regen
- Venomous - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Reptile characters
- Broodmate: Khameleon - Bonus Health for all Reptile characters
- Zaterra - Bonus Recovery for all Reptile characters
Kotal Kahn's passive and special attack 1 are both boosting his attack, making him a great offensive character. Teamed with other outworld characters is a must and his signature equipment is a great addition to achieve concrete strong punches.
Bloodthirsty: Attack Boost - +15% attack for Outworld teammates.
- Blood Offering - Grapple: Medium damage + Strengthen
- Sunstone- Attack: High damage + Stun
- God Ray - Attack: Very high damage + Weaken
- Drinker of Blood - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kotal Kahn characters
- Tribal Warfare - Bonus Health for all Kotal Kahn characters
- Human Sacrifice - Bonus Recovery for all Kotal Kahn characters
Apart from power draining her opponents, Kitana Klassic does great damage with her special attack 1, unfortunately, it is not lethal. Her passive helps all outworld characters for a faster recovery, so it is best if you use the tag-in-tag-out tactics when she is on your team. She movers swiftly, so you can attack and block without an issue.
Outworld Princes: Recovery Boost - +30% recovery for Outworld teammates.
- Uplift - Attack: Medium damage + Power Drain
- Square Boost - Attack: High damage
- Rising Fan - Attack: Very high damage + Blind
- Exotic Weapon Master - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kitana characters
- Edenian Royalty - Bonus Health for all Kitana characters
- Kiss of Death - Bonus Recovery for all Kitana characters
Kano is sometimes given as a free starter character in the game, which doesn't give you much of a choice but to fight with him. If that is the case then the prefered special attack is "Blade Throw", as it applies bleed DOT to your active opponent. He is best used as a finisher because of his passive ability and is commonly teamed with Reptile and Kotal Kahn.
Killer Instinct: Attack Boost - +30% attack if the opponent has 40% or lower health.
- Kano Ball- Attack: Medium damage
- Blade Throw - Attack: High damage + Bleed
- Ball Kick- Attack: Very high damage + Strengthen
- Knife Fighter - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kano characters
- Cybernetics - Bonus Health for all Kano characters
- Clan: Black Dragon - Bonus Recovery for all Kano characters
Ermac is best used as a second or third character because of his passive. His first special attack can be blocked completely, so the timing is very important when using it. On the other hand, his special attack 2 is always very useful, especially when u can get him powered up quick enough to keep his opponents powerless.
Soul Fusion: Attack and toughness boost - When a teammate is defeated, gain 40% of their attack and toughness. Max once per match.
- Force Lift - Attack: Medium damage
- Soul Burst - Attack: High damage + Power Drain
- Ground Slam - Attack: Very high damage + Shield
- Telekinesis - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Ermac characters
- Legion of Souls - Bonus Health for all Ermac characters
- Teleportation - Bonus Recovery for all Ermac characters
D'Vorah's passive ability makes her perfect against characters that do high basic attack and have Bleed and Poison DOTs, such as Reptile and Mileena. She has low health, but then again, her passive protects her from the basic attack hits. When it comes to her Special attacks, her SP2 does high damage + Slow giving her a slight advantage over her opponent. I would pair her with other outworld characters, who might give her some health or attack boost.
Exoskeleton: Damage Reflect, Immunity: Poison & Bleed - Spikes damage opponents who use basic attacks. Immune to poison and bleed.
- Ovipositor Rush - Attack: Medium damage
- Spawning Puddle - Attack: High damage + Slow
- The Scourge - Attack: Very high damage + Curse
- The Swarm - Bonus Attack in percentage for all D'Vorah characters
- Appendages - Bonus Health for all D'Vorah characters
- Dragonfly Wings - Bonus Recovery for all D'Vorah characters
Mortal Kombat Mobile Silver Characters Overview
The silver characters are the second-tier characters, and as you could probably imagine, they are stronger than the Bronze characters but weaker than the Gold characters. They have 3 special attacks and most of them if not all have gear that can give them some extra ability. They are really helpful when it comes to building up your gold characters set, as you could use them to level up faster (eg. pick your stronger silver character and two level 1 gold characters for a fight in Faction Wars, after a few rounds your gold character will probably have level 10-15 and have similar stats as your silver). Having silver characters is also crucial when you fight in challenge mode. Easy and Hard difficulty, each requires silver characters for two of the towers. You might have a strong gold team, but without silver, you won't be able to complete all of them. Most people enjoy playing with Scorpion because of his special attack 1. I've used him to defeat my first ever Diamond Klassic Reptile.