Bo' Rai Cho - Dragon Breath
Bo' Rai Cho has one of the best passive abilities among the gold characters. He is extremely useful against most characters. Make sure he is not a starting character and equip him with a Wrath hammer or his signature equipment + a piece of block-breaking equipment to get the most out of him. In addition, you can team him up with Kung Lao - Hat Trick or Triborg - Cyrax (LK-4D4).
Double Vision: AoE. Damage, Critical Chance - Combo enders and critical hits have a 50% chance to inflict additional damage on one of the tagged-out opponents. +25% critical hit chance for all Martial Artists on the team.
- Ignition - Attack: Medium damage + Stun
- High Spirit - Attack: High damage + Weaken
- Drunk-Upuncture - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Cripple
- Master's Wrath - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Bo' Rai Cho characters
- Spinning Teleport - Bonus Health for all Bo' Rai Cho characters
- Ally: Bo' Rai Cho - Bonus Recovery for all Bo' Rai Cho characters
And here is a video review of Bo' Rai Cho - Dragon Breath: