Jacqui Briggs - Kosplay
Jacqui Briggs - Kosplay has one of the most impressive passive abilities in the game. On her first tag-in, she can transform into a different ninja which makes her truly unique. Here are all six types:
- Purple (Rain) - Gains dispel for special attack 1 and +50% basic damage vs Outworld characters;
- Yellow (Scorpion) - Gains fire for special attack 2. Combo ender & burning status inflicted vs Spec Ops characters has Amped Power Drain;
- Blue (Sub-Zero) - Gains frostbite for special attack 1. Combo ender & +50% critical damage vs Outworld characters;
- Brown (Tremor) - Gains stun for special attack 2 and + 30% lethal blow chance vs Netherrealm characters;
- Green (Reptile) - Gains blind and grapple for special attack 2 and poison for combo ender;
- Red (Ermac) - Gains vampirism for special attack 2 and tag-in attack. She also reflects damage when blocking special attacks from Netherrealm characters.
Technically she can counter any character in the game apart from elder god characters. I would team her with Takeda - Shirai Ryu and Cassie Cage - Covert Ops.
Kollector: Anti-Class - Once per match, Jacqui can change on tag-in into different ninjas, each giving her a unique combat effect and VERY HIGH bonuses against a Character Type.
- Ninja Style - Attack: Medium damage
- Ninja Tactics - Attack/Grapple: High damage
- Chest Kavity - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Cripple
- Heavy Hitter - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Bulletproof - Bonus Health for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Father: Jax Briggs - Bonus Recovery for all Jacqui Briggs characters
And here is a video review of Jacqui Briggs - Kosplay: