The Joker - Ace of Knaves
Kard Trick: Poison, Cripple, Healing - Joker owns three card decks with different unique abilities. Each time Joker enters the fight, he chooses one deck that he is going to use in this battle. By using cards from the active deck, Joker inflicts damage on the opponent and also applies this deck's corresponding unique effect. The amount of cards inside the deck is limited.
- Health Recovery: 10-30%;
- Venom Deck - The card intoxicates the opponent with “Joker's Juice”. The affected opponent has a 50% chance to miss their attacks and takes small damage over time.
- Grinning Deck - The explosive card deals medium damage, temporarily disables opponent's Special Attacks, and has a 50% chance to destroy opponent's armor or weapon.
- Buzzer Deck - The card attaches a tiny buzzer that will continue to strike the opponent with electricity until it is out of battery. It deals more and more damage along with draining power with every strike. To remove the buzzer, the opponent has to tag out.
Each time his teammate dies, Joker gets excited and restores 10% of his max HP.
- Boing - Attack: Medium damage + Shield Break
- Kapow - Grapple: High damage + Stun
- Smile - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Slow
- Mr. Nobody - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Joker characters
- Red Hood - Bonus Health for all Joker characters
- Clown Prince Of Crime - Bonus Recovery for all Joker characters
Erron Black - Black Dragon
Erron Black - Black Dragon is the only Nomad character in Mortal Kombat mobile. He is great for Faction Wars as he gives you bonuses in every season.
Gun for Hire: Assist, Stun, Unblockable, All Classes - Black Dragon Erron Black has a 30-50% chance to give covering fire to his teammate when he tags-out, and to support a teammate when an opponent tags in. When tagged out, Black Dragon Erron Black provides cover fire for his Black Dragon teammates every 20-12 seconds, Cover fire has a 35% chance to Stun. Achieving 90%+ on Special Attack 1 makes it unblockable. Black Dragon Erron Black can join any class.
- Assist Chance: 30-50%;
- Seconds of Cover Fire Cooldown: 20-12;
- Swing Shot - Attack: Medium damage + Cripple
- Deal In Lead - Attack: High damage
- Trick Shot - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Luck
- Gunslinger - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Erron Black characters
- Nomad - Bonus Health for all Erron Black characters
- Longevity - Bonus Recovery for all Erron Black characters
Mortal Kombat Mobile Diamond Characters Overview
The diamond tier characters are the strongest and most difficult to obtain. There is no specific division as with the gold challenge and non-challenge, however, there are specific groups of diamond characters which are good against another group of diamond characters (eg. Circle of Shadow characters do 10% more damage versus Strike Force characters). It's best if you have 3 of those group of characters to be teamed up, as their passive ability usually complements each other. The other main difference between the bronze, silver, gold characters and the diamond is the number of slots for equipment. whilst the first three have only 3 slots, the diamond characters have 4, giving them a bigger advantage. Most players 1st diamond character ever is either Klassic Reptile or Shao Kahn - Konqueror.