Jacqui Briggs doesn't impress with anything at first look, but her passive is really good when she is given a brock breaking gear. She could keep her opponent stunned and span her basic attacks non-stop as she is quite fast. I would team her up with other Spec Ops characters which could boost her attack.
Shotgun Glove: Attack boost and Stun - The finishing blow of Jacqui's combo ender does +100% damage and stuns.
- Bionic Blast - Attack: Medium damage
- Gauntlet Strike - Attack: High damage + Fear
- Ground Smash - Attack: Very high damage + Cripple
- Heavy Hitter - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Bulletproof - Bonus Health for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Father: Jax Briggs - Bonus Recovery for all Jacqui Briggs characters
For silver character it is imbalanced because of the combo that comes with a stun. Passed several 200th floors of fatal towers with this