Kenshi - Elder God
Kenshi Elder God has the highest toughness among the gold characters. His passive works best when he fights together with other Elder God characters, as it will give his teammates a 20% critical hit chance on basic attacks and they will be immune to critical hits too, apart from gaining a bar of power when Kenshi defeats an opponent. I would team him up with Raiden - Dark (as an opener) and any other Elder God character. When it comes to equipment, I always give him his Sento Blade together with Vial of Infinite Blood and Shao Kahn's Helmet. This way, you can chain his basic attacks and get a pretty good chance of a critical hit on your opponents.
God of the Blade: Power Boost, Immunity - Critical, Critical Chance - When opponents are defeated by Kenshi's special attack, he and his teammates gain a bar of power. Elder God teammates are immune to critical attacks and have a +20% critical hit chance on basic attacks.
- Tele-Push- Attack: Medium damage + Power Drain
- Spiritual Flurry - Attack: High damage + Curse
- Tele-Strike - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Power
- Telekinetic Master - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kenshi characters
- Acute Senses - Bonus Health for all Kenshi characters
- Ancestral Souls - Bonus Recovery for all Kenshi characters
And here is a video review of Kenshi - Elder God:
Amazing passive ability, above average health, however lacking in damage. Certainly a great support for martial arts characters. Not great against bosses as passive basically does nothing, however makes up for it with health being able to tank hits from b