Sindel - MK11
Edenian Rhapsody: Counter Attack, Stun, Weaken, Shield Break, Unblockable - 1-3 times per match at the moment of her choice, MK11 Sindel can counter-attack enemy's Basic Attack with a move that applies Stun. On successful Combo Ender and Maleficient March (Special Attack 2), Sindel's scream applies Weaken to the opponent. MK11 Sindel has 50% chance to apply Shield Break for any Special Attack performed against her.
- Number of counter-attacks: 1-3;
Synergy: MK11 and Netherrealm teammates have 25% unblockable attacks chance and 25% chance to resist Stun.
- Hair Kut - Attack: Medium damage
- Maleficent March - Attack: High damage + Slow
- Edenian Royal Decree - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Traitor Queen - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Sindel characters
- Mother Queen - Bonus Health for all Sindel characters
- Lover Queen - Bonus Recovery for all Sindel characters
Tamer's Sinful Whip
- 25-45% Basic Attacks unblockable chance;
- 25-35% Chance to apply random negative effect on Combo Enders. Negative effects include Bleed, Fire, Poison, Blind, Weaken, Cripple, Curse, Shield Break;
- 40-300% Damage boost; Twisted Tower only.
- [SINDEL][SET] If this is equipped alongside Tamer's Hessian Boots, any DIAMOND Sindel gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- 60% Damage boost against enemies affected by Bleed, Fire, Poison, Blind, Weaken, Cripple, Curse, Shield Break. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Tamer's Hessian Boots
- 35-55% Max Health boost;
- 20-30% Power generation boost;
- 300-1200% Max Health boost; Twisted Tower only.
- [SINDEL] Sindel has a 50-70% chance to scream when her teammate is being attacked with a Special Attack. The scream deals low damage, applies Slow to the opponent and slightly heals Sindel.
- [SINDEL][SET] If this is equipped alongside Tamer's Sinful Whip, any DIAMOND Sindel gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- If the opponent is affected by any debuff, they deal 40% less damage from Special Attacks against the user. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Sindel - MK11: