Rain - Klassic
Heavy Weather: Team debuff, Soaked, Power Bonus - Klassic Rain gains +15% Power generation increase till the end of the match per unique lasting negative effect applied by him or a teammate. Power Generation effect stacks up to 7 times. Klassic Rain's Combo Enders have a 20% chance to apply Soaked. Any negative effect applied to a Soaked enemy by a Klassic teammate has a 75% chance to be applied as a Team negative effect.
Synergy: Klassic Teammates start with 1 Bar of Power.
- Lightning - Attack: Medium damage + Weaken
- Mind Control Orb - Attack: High damage + Soaked
- Edenian Spikes - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Stormbringer - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Rain characters
- Beware the Clouds - Bonus Health for all Rain characters
- Water Realm Portal - Bonus Recovery for all Rain characters
Divine Argus Cloak
- 25-55% Max Health boost;
- 70-100% Chance to apply a random negative effect to an opponent who performed a Block Breaker attack against user. Max 3 negative effect on the opponent simultaneously;
- 300-1200% Max Health boost; Edenian Tower only.
- [RAIN] Whenever Rain applies Soaked there is 20-50% chance it spreads to the whole opponent team;
- [RAIN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Divine Tornadic Pauldron, any DIAMOND Rain gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- 15% Chance to gain Invulnerability for 5sec whenever affected by a negative effect. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Divine Tornadic Pauldron
- 15-35% Critical Hit Chance boost;
- 5-15% Chance to gain Strengthen after user deals Critical Hit or Lethal Damage;
- 20-150% Damage boost; Edenian Tower only.
- 40-300% Max Health boost; Edenian Tower only.
- [RAIN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Divine Argus Cloak, any DIAMOND Rain gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- Strengthen buffs can stack up to 3 times. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Self-sufficient character You can beat almost any fight on merge zeroAnd as a team player to get the most out of Raiden, Fujin, etc. he is irreplaceable too
The (EPIC) Divine Argus Cloak is missing here.Loved the website. Awesome work!