Ermac - Klassic
Klassic Ermac is great against bosses in towers because of his passive ability. He can be teamed with any character, but the character that benefits the most from his passive is D'Vorah - Venomous.
Ermac's special attack 1 is just the same as any other Ermac. It can be blocked completely if not executed at the right time, whilst his special attack 2 is a grapple, which means that it needs to be executed only when you are standing close to your opponent. The best thing about it is that has Snare as a debuff. Once again, great against bosses 😉.
Error Macro: Soul Siphon, Nuke - Opponents start the match with Soul Siphon DOT, which takes 10% of their health and prevents recovery over 30 seconds (even if Ermac is tagged-out or defeated). Soul Siphon DOT is not affected by any modifiers or resistances. When Ermac is defeated (and is not the last one on his team) he explodes dealing massive damage to an active opponent.
- Force Lift - Attack: Medium damage
- Certain Death - Attack: High damage + Snare
- We Are Many - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Shield
- Telekinesis - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Ermac characters
- Legion of Souls - Bonus Health for all Ermac characters
- Teleportation - Bonus Recovery for all Ermac characters
And here is a video review of Ermac - Klassic: