Mileena - Vampiress
Mileena Vampiress has a really good passive ability, which is a mix of 2 benefits (one for her and one for her Netherrealm teammates). Teamed with Jason - Slasher and Scorpion - Klassic, she could survive any battle.
It might be best if you don't use her signature equipment, but give her Wrath Hammer or a block-breaking one, such as Sento Blade and a power generating accessory, as she needs to spam her special attack 2 as much as possible.
Blood Syphon: Bleed, Healing, Attack Boost - Any opponent fighting against Mileena for 10 seconds starts to bleed. Mileena gets regen on her Early Lunch (special attack 2), if the opponent is suffering from bleed. All Netherrealm characters gain +50% damage boost against enemies affected by bleed.
- Sai-disctic - Attack: Medium damage
- Early Lunch - Grapple: High damage
- Let Us Dance - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Half Tarkatan - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Mileena characters
- Flesh Pits Creation - Bonus Health for all Mileena characters
- Rival: Kitana- Bonus Recovery for all Mileena characters
And here is a video review of Mileena - Vampiress: