Scorpion - Hanzo Hasashi
Scorpion Hanzo Hasashi has one of the best basic attacks among the gold tier characters. He can chain his hits even if they are not unblockable and thanks to his passive ability he applies fire and bleed DOT (even if it's just for 1 second). He is best teamed with other Martial artist characters who may apply bleed or boost his current stats (eg. Scorpion - Klassic and Scorpion - Hellspawn).
Crimson Strikes: Bleed, Effect Stacking, Reduced Power Cost - 10% chance on basic attacks and a 50% chance on combo enders to apply bleed. Hanzo Hasashi's bleed DOTs can stack. Martial Artists have a chance for -50% power cost for special attacks against enemies affected by bleed.
- Spear - Attack: Medium damage + Stun
- Burning Assault - Attack: High damage + Fire
- From Hell - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Curse
- Wraith - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Scorpion characters
- Clan: Shirai Ryu - Bonus Health for all Scorpion characters
- Rival: Sub-Zero - Bonus Recovery for all Johnny Cage characters
And here is a video review of Scorpion - Hanzo Hasashi:
An absolutely essential card in my deck, frequent DOTs, and of course the hard-hitting basic attacks. Would definitely recommend for new and experienced players
My best and fav