Raiden - Thunder God
Raiden - Thunder God is good for a tag-in-tag-out character because of his passive. He can reduce his opponent's health and leave them powerless if one uses his special attack 2, giving your next character a great advantage. He moves swiftly and has pretty high toughness, making him quite durable.
He is a good pair with Kenshi - Elder God and Shinnok - Vengeful.
Storm God: Tag-In Attack - When Raiden tags-in, lightning strikes the opponent removing 20% of their current health.
- Electric Fly - Attack: Medium damage
- Heavenly Hands - Attack: High damage + Power Drain
- Shock Therapy - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Power
- God of Thunder - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Raiden characters
- Lightning Teleport - Bonus Health for all Raiden characters
- Ally: Fujin, God of Wind - Bonus Recovery for all Raiden characters
And here is a video review of Raiden - Thunder God: