Rain - MK11
Cloudburst: Soaked, Recovery Bonus, Slowed - MK11 Rain starts a match with one bar of Power. Rain has a 5-10% chance to immediately counter-attack an opponent's Basic Attack. This counter-attack applies the Soaked debuff. Characters affected by Soaked are Slowed and take 10-35% more damage from Lightning Attacks. When an active enemy is affected by Soaked, each instance of a Lightning attack will hit all enemies affected by Soaked (including those tagged out). Soaked lasts 10-20 seconds.
- Counter-Attack Chance: 5-10%;
- Lightning Damage Boost: 10-35%;
- Soaked Duration: 10-20 seconds
Synergy: All MK11 and Raiden teammates have 400% Recovery (even when Rain is defeated).
- Treacherous Cut - Grapple: Medium damage + Bleed
- Thunderous Wrath - Attack: High damage + Stun
- Edenian Spikes - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Stormbringer - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Rain characters
- Beware the Clouds - Bonus Health for all Rain characters
- Water Realm Portal - Bonus Recovery for all Rain characters
Divine Argus Cloak
- 25-55% Max Health boost;
- 70-100% Chance to apply a random negative effect to an opponent who performed a Block Breaker attack against user. Max 3 negative effect on the opponent simultaneously;
- 300-1200% Max Health boost; Edenian Tower only.
- [RAIN] Whenever Rain applies Soaked there is 20-50% chance it spreads to the whole opponent team;
- [RAIN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Divine Tornadic Pauldron, any DIAMOND Rain gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- 15% Chance to gain Invulnerability for 5sec whenever affected by a negative effect. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Divine Tornadic Pauldron
- 15-35% Critical Hit Chance boost;
- 5-15% Chance to gain Strengthen after user deals Critical Hit or Lethal Damage;
- 20-150% Damage boost; Edenian Tower only.
- 40-300% Max Health boost; Edenian Tower only.
- [RAIN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Divine Argus Cloak, any DIAMOND Rain gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- Strengthen buffs can stack up to 3 times. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
One of my favourite MK characters, Rain is an excellent offence character and if placed on an Outwarld team with DOD Kitana he can be a beast.