Tremor - Black Dragon
Lava Skin: Fire, Debuff Resistance, Team Damage - After using a special attack, Black Dragon Tremor sheds his Gold Skin and gains Lava Skin. While in Gold Skin form, Black Dragon Tremor gains 30-70% resistance to all debuffs. While in Lava Skin form, Black Dragon Tremor's next special attack will have a fire effect, and his special attack 2 will also deal 20-50% damage to tagged-out opponents. Black Dragon Tremor switches between skin forms each time he uses a special attack. All Black Dragon teammates gain 30-50% damage boost against enemies affected by stun, cripple and weaken.
- Debuff Resistance: 30-70%;
- Special 2 Team Damage: 20-50%;
- Black Dragon stun/cripple/weaken Damage Bonus: 30-50%
- Ground Quake - Attack: Medium damage + Fire
- Magma Shatter - Attack: High damage + Fire
- Rock Bottom - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Shield
- Earth Elemental - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Tremor characters
- Black Dragon Loyalty - Bonus Health for all Tremor characters
- Ally: Kano - Bonus Recovery for all Tremor characters
- 15-25% Power generation boost.
- Special Attack 1 deals 15-35% damage to all opponents.
- 20-150% Damage boost. Klassic Tower only.
- 40-300% Health boost. Klassic Tower only.
- [TREMOR] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Rockin' Bowling Stones, any DIAMOND or ASCENDED Tremor gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Rockin' Bowling Stones
- Team gains 15-35% Unblockable chance on Basic attacks.
- Each acquired bar of Power while tagged-in grants the user 2% Speed boost until the end of the match. Max. amount of stacks: 10-20.
- 150-600% Damage boost. Klassic Tower only.
- [TREMOR] Tremor gains Rock Energy after every Combo Ender. Gaining 5 Rock Energy stacks causes Rock Overload which, explodes and drains all of the opponent's team power. Receiving unblocked damage or tag-out resets the number of Rock Energy stacks.
- [TREMOR] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Rockin' Token, any DIAMOND or ASCENDED Tremor gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- User's damage increases upon losing Health. The more Health is lost, the higher the Damage is. Maximum damage boost -99% at 1% Health. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Tremor - Black Dragon:
very good at defend and also a good passive