Varmint's Ace In The Hole, Epic Equipment, Armor, Elder Wind Tower - MKmobileInfo
23-Mar-2022 1465 Admin
1 Rating(s)

Varmint's Ace In The Hole

  • 300% Recovery boost;
  • Apply Shield Break on opponent's tag-in for 15sec;
  • 300-1200% Max Health boost.  Elder Wind Tower only.
  • [ERRON BLACK] For 3 times during the match on tag-in, Erron Black challenges his opponent to duel that they cannot escape for 20sec. While the duel lasts, Erron Black has 70% chance to dodge any Special Attack. Each time Erron Black manages to kill his enemy during the duel, he gains 30% Critical Hit Chance boost till the end of the match. Erron Black loses if he tags out during the duel;
  • [ERRON BLACK][SET] If this is equipped alongside Varmint's Lucky Hat, any DIAMOND Erron Black gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
  • Once per match when the character receives fatal damage gain Invulnerability for 10sec and 1 bar of Power for your last shot. Character is not able to tag out during Invulnerability. (Unlocks at fusion level X)

Rating

1 Rating(s)