Jacqui Briggs - Cybernetic
Jacqui Briggs Cybernetic just as the Kosplay has an Anti-Class passive ability, however, it is limited to only Outworld and Netherrealm and is defensive rather than offensive. She is not a challenge character, so we can only expect that much from her. You can get this card from the store or even in the daily luck test. The best use of her would be as the last character when she's saved enough power to user her special attack 2 and span some basic hits to hope and defeat her opponents. Commonly teamed with Cassie Cage - Undercover, as her passive works against the same Classes.
Cyber Armor: Damage reduction, Anti-Class - Takes 30% less damage vs Netherrealm and Outworld.
- Bionic Blast - Grapple: Medium damage
- Hand Cannon - Attack: High damage + Fire
- Chest Kavity - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Cripple
- Heavy Hitter - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Bulletproof - Bonus Health for all Jacqui Briggs characters
- Father: Jax Briggs - Bonus Recovery for all Jacqui Briggs characters