Kintaro - Shokan Warrior
Kintaro - Shokan Warrior is the only version of Kintaro. He is a challenge character, who is best used against characters that apply fire DOTs, because of his passive. Unfortunately, he moves really slow, so it's almost impossible to block attacks right after hitting your opponents. His special attack 1 does not have any buffs or debuffs, but his special attack 2 does apply Fire. If I had to use Kintaro, I would keep him tagged out until he generates enough power for his SP2 and try to finish at least 1 opponent. Keep in mind that his SP2 only works from a close distance.
Art of the Shokan: Counter Attack, Fire, Fire Damage Reduction - If Kintaro successfully blocks a special attack, he has a chance to retaliate with a jump stomp on the opponent, which applies fire DOT. Kintaro and his team take reduced damage from fire DOTs.
- Shokan Fury - Attack: Medium damage
- Ground Breaker - Grapple: High damage + Fire
- Shokan Smash - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Power
- Shokan - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Kintaro characters
- Tigrar Clan - Bonus Health for all Kintaro characters
- Feral Ferocity - Bonus Recovery for all Kintaro characters
And here is a video review of Kintaro - Shokan Warrior: