Baraka - Scourge
Baraka Scourge is the only Baraka character in the game. He is a challenge character, however, he moves slow and his basic attacks are hardly chained. Probably the only good thing is his special attack 1, as he power drains his opponent. To make the most of him, it is recommended that he is teamed with other outworld characters and, if equipped with his signature equipment, he should be the match opener.
Scourge of Outworld: Combo Extender, Bleed, Effect Stacking - For each Outworld character on his team, Baraka performs an additional combo ender attack, which applies a bleed DOT with increased duration. Baraka's bleed DOTs can stack.
- Blade Spark - Attack: Medium damage + Power Drain
- Tarkatan Fury - Attack: High damage + Luck
- Nail and Impale - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Tarkatan Blades - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Baraka characters
- Love of Battle - Bonus Health for all Baraka characters
- Ritual of Blood - Bonus Recovery for all Baraka characters
And here is a video review of Baraka - Scourge: