Reptile - Klassic
Klassic Reptile is one of the greatest support characters in the game. His poison works on any opponent who tags in even if he is dead. He can also heal the whole team when he does an X-Ray attack. He is best teamed with other Outworld characters that do either poison or bleed DOT (damage over time), but this doesn't mean that you cannot add to another type of characters set.
You can get Klassic Reptile from when a special event occurs (a few times in a year), Klassic Ninja pack, Faction Wars or Elite Outworld pack.
Pure Toxin: Whenever opponents tag-in, there is 60-80% chance they become poisoned (even when Reptile is tagged-out or defeated). All Outworld characters on Reptile's team have 60-80% critical hit chance against enemies affected by poison and have immunity to poison.
- Chameleon Charge - Attack: Medium damage + Poison
- Swamp Grab - Grapple: High damage + Poison
- Extinction Event - X-Ray Attack: Extreme damage + Regen
- Venomous - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Reptile characters
- Broodmate: Khameleon - Bonus Health for all Reptile characters
- Zaterra - Bonus Recovery for all Reptile characters
Acid Dragon's Tekko-Kagi
- 10-20% Damage boost against enemies affected by poison;
- 15-35% Chance to apply Blind on Special Attack 1;
- 40-300% Damage Boost. Sorcerer's Tower only.
- [REPTILE] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Acid Dragon's Deadly Vial, any DIAMOND Reptile gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- Gain 100% Critical Hit damage boost for 5 seconds whenever a Blinded opponent misses any attack. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Acid Dragon's Deathly Vial
- 10-20% Power generation boost;
- 40-70% Chance to gain 7% max Power for all teammates after the user successfully applies Poison or Bleed to an opponent;
- 75-225% Damage boost. Sorcerer's Tower only.
- 150-450% Max Health Boost. Sorcerer's Tower only.
- [REPTILE] Basic attacks heal for 20% of damage done to opponents affected by Poison;
- [REPTILE] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Dragon's Tekko-Kagi, any DIAMOND Reptile gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- Power Drain applied to the owner is reflected onto an opponent and is turned into Power Steal that grants 50% of draining Power. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Reptile - Klassic:
And here is a video of the brutality of Reptile - Klassic:
One of the best and easiest to get diamond characters. He is a DOT king and he MELTS enemies HP. Very useful forregen battles on towers.