Skarlet - MK11
Rain of Blood: Bleed, Attack Boost, Vampirism - When MK11 Skarlet defeats an opponent, she makes blood rain for 20-40 seconds. While it is raining blood, MK 11 Skarlet gets a 20-50% damage boost and MK11 teammates apply bleed on combo enders as well as light/moderate/heavy vampirism against bleeding opponents.
- Seconds of Blood Rain: 20-40;
- Damage Boost: 20-50% seconds;
- Vampirism: light/moderate/heavy
- Cell Siphon - Attack: Medium damage + Bleed
- Simple Slaughter - Attack: High damage + Cripple
- Bloody Fun - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Blood Magic - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Skarlet characters
- Born from Blood - Bonus Health for all Skarlet characters
- Shao Kahn Creation - Bonus Recovery for all Skarlet characters
Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain
- 20-50% Max Health boost;
- Bleed applied to enemy lasts 10-50% longer;
- 300-1200% Max health Boost. Kold War Tower only;
- [SKARLET] 15-25% Chance to convert 50% damage to Health on Special Attack 1;
- [SKARLET][SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately;
- Immunity to all DOTs including Dark Magic. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka
- 15-35% Critical Hit Chance boost.
- 10-40% Bleed damage boost.
- 40-300% Damage boost. Kold War Tower only.
- [SKARLET] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- DOTs can Critically Hit. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Skarlet - MK11:
What about Gold Klassic Skarlet (classic skin from MK11 - look-a-like Kitana's or Mileena's variation)?