Skarlet - Kold War
Skarlet Kold War is one of the latest editions of Mortal Kombat Mobile. Her passive ability, equipment and special attacks tend to circle around Bleed DOT and regeneration. Timing is very important when using her special attacks, as her SP1 has a chance to apply Bleed as well as the Krimson Shield and her SP2 can regenerate her, but only if it is executed when your opponent is not blocking.
In Cold Blood: Shield, Reflect damage - Whenever reduced to below 30% health, Kold War Skarlet gains Krimson Shield, which reflects back 50% of the enemy's initial damage from Basic Attack, Special Attack, and X-Ray/Fatal Blow damage. All Kold War teammates have a 40-60% chance to gain Krimson Shield for 7-12 seconds on Special Attack 1.
- Chance to gain Krimson Shield: 40-60%
- Krimson Shield duration: 7-12 seconds
Synergy: Kold War characters do 10% more damage versus Day of the Dead Characters.
- Cell Siphon - Attack: Medium damage + Bleed
- Boiling Point - Attack: High damage + Regen
- Bloody Fun - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Blood Magic - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Skarlet characters
- Born from Blood - Bonus Health for all Skarlet characters
- Shao Kahn Creation - Bonus Recovery for all Skarlet characters
Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain
- 20-50% Max Health boost;
- Bleed applied to enemy lasts 10-50% longer;
- 300-1200% Max health Boost. Kold War Tower only;
- [SKARLET] 15-25% Chance to convert 50% damage to Health on Special Attack 1;
- [SKARLET][SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately;
- Immunity to all DOTs including Dark Magic. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka
- 15-35% Critical Hit Chance boost.
- 10-40% Bleed damage boost.
- 40-300% Damage boost. Kold War Tower only.
- [SKARLET] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- DOTs can Critically Hit. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Skarlet - Kold War: