Skarlet - Assassin
Bloodletter: Bleed, Support, Power Siphon, Lethal Chance - At the start of the match, Assasin Skarlet applies bleed to all opponents for 5-15 seconds. While Skarlet is active, she steals 1-1.66% of a bleeding opponent's power every second. Assassin characters have 10-30% Lethal Blow chance against opponents who have less than 50% health.
- Seconds of Bleed: 5-15;
- Power Steal: 1-1.66%;
- Lethal Chance: 10-30%
Synergy: Assassins do 10% more Damage versus Circle of Shadow.
- Cell Siphon - Attack: Medium damage + Bleed
- Tentacles - Attack: High damage + Strengthen
- Bloody Fun - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Bleed
- Blood Magic - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Skarlet characters
- Born from Blood - Bonus Health for all Skarlet characters
- Shao Kahn Creation - Bonus Recovery for all Skarlet characters
Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain
- 20-50% Max Health boost;
- Bleed applied to enemy lasts 10-50% longer;
- 300-1200% Max health Boost. Kold War Tower only;
- [SKARLET] 15-25% Chance to convert 50% damage to Health on Special Attack 1;
- [SKARLET][SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately;
- Immunity to all DOTs including Dark Magic. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Bloodmaster's Bloody Finka
- 15-35% Critical Hit Chance boost.
- 10-40% Bleed damage boost.
- 40-300% Damage boost. Kold War Tower only.
- [SKARLET] [SET] If this is equipped alongside Bloodmaster's Iron Curtain, any DIAMOND Skarlet gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- DOTs can Critically Hit. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
And here is a video review of Skarlet - Assassin: