Raiden - Klassic Movie
I Don't Think So Wrath: Thunderstorm Damage, Slow, Trapping, Attack Boost, Power Gen Boost - With a long tap on the screen with one finger, Raiden can accumulate Thunderstorm Energy to unleash crushing damage on the enemy, taking 4-10% of the boss's HP and 10-30% of the regular enemy's HP and applying Slow. During the energy accumulation, Raiden is especially vulnerable and any Basic or Special Attack can interrupt his concentration, deal increased damage and energy will need to be accumulated again. After performing Electric Rage (Special Attack 2), the enemy is enveloped in a lighting trap that prevents them from taking any action. The enemy can try to escape faster than the lighting will disperse on its own by beating the mini-game.
- Crushing Damage to Bosses: 4-10%
- Crushing Damage to Non-Bosses: 10-30%
Synergy: Defenders of the Earth Realm, winners of the tournament and their brave descendants receive +50% Basic Attack damage boost, and those who defeated the evil sorcerer Shang Tsung and saved the Earth Realm receive +10% Power generation.
- Electric Fly - Attack: Medium damage + Dispel
- Electric Rage - Attack: High damage
- Thunder Take You - Fatal Blow Attack: Extreme damage + Power Drain
- God of Thunder - Bonus Attack in percentage for all Raiden characters
- Lightning Teleport - Bonus Health for all Raiden characters
- Ally: Fujin, God of Wind - Bonus Recovery for all Raiden characters
Thunder Lord's Stormweaver
- 15-25% Attack boost;
- 30-100% Chance to gain Dispel after performing a Special Attack;
- 150-600% Damage boost. Nightmare Tower only.
- [RAIDEN] 10-30% Chance lightning will strike the opponent on basic attack, dealing additional damage.
- [RAIDEN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Thunder Lord's Sigil, any DIAMOND Raiden gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- 1.5 Bar of starting Power. (Unlocks at fusion level X)
Thunder Lord's Sigil
- Deal 5-15% of non-boss opponent's health as additional damage on Stun;
- 10-20% X-Ray/Fatal Blow attack damage boost;
- 20-150% Damage boost. Nightmare Tower only.
- 40-300% Max Health boost. Nightmare Tower only.
- [RAIDEN][SET] If this is equipped alongside Thunder Lord's Stormweaver, any DIAMOND Raiden gains a 40% chance to perform a Special Combo Ender dealing massive damage. If the last opponent is under 25% health, a Brutality is performed instead of the Special Combo Ender, ending the fight immediately.
- For each debuff removed by Dispel, gain 1 Strengthen buff. Strengthen buffs stack. (Unlocks at fusion level X)